Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 May 2003 07:23:18 -0700
From:         pedro dos santos <pedrokrusher@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Painting Fiberglass Top

I think the same way here. Just let the professionnals handle this as I did when I made my pop-top transplant. It is basically the only way to ensure a good resale value... JUST IN CASE! Cause I don't ever want to be in that position, but you never know what's gonna happen next.

My van looks sooooooo good! I painted it the same color as the rest of the van, in grey. Just awesome! You cannot regret that!

Pedro dos Santos 91 vanagon + carat int + pop-top transplant 85 ddcab project

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fredrich Hesterberg" <FredsVW@WEBTV.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 6:44 PM Subject: Re: Painting Fiberglass Top