Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 22 May 2003 11:45:49 -0700
From:         Steve Schwenk <Steve@SYNCRO.ORG>
Subject:      Syncro University at SdM
Comments: To: "Syncro@yahoogroups.com" <Syncro@yahoogroups.com>,
          syncrolist@yahoogroups.com

I received confirmation that John Wessels and his mighty syncro mog ( see http://a8.cpimg.com/image/12/D7/15315218-33ef-01C801F8-.jpg ) will be among the tenured faculty at the Syncro de Mayo driving clinic on Sat. a.m. John has lots of experience nearly everyone will be able to learn from. I am also trying to line up a syncronaut who recently rolled his syncro off of a dirt road and down a hill at night with no seatbelt on. A class on crash and burn from someone who has been there is always helpful. I know he's coming in his repaired syncro all the way from Oregon. He has not yet accepted the faculty position offered to him, but hopefully will.

John Wessels, in addition to being the creator of syncromog, also runs a shop and has for many years, called European Motorsport http://www.euromog.com/ in Livermore CA. He is well known for his high quality and custom work, having done much of the work on Coyote's syncro, not to mention the euromog. He did a great job of fashioning a custom free-flow muffler for me so it fit perfectly on my new engine. I am pleased to announce that John is again a sponsor for Syncro de Mayo this year, his third year of strongly supporting the event. All he will tell me is that he is donating a mystery VW part to be given away that is worth hundreds of dollars. Hmmmm. What could that be?!?! I guess we will find out

Thanks, John!!!!