Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 May 2003 11:09:24 -0400
From:         Chris Hawkins <lostnat@NCIA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Trip Report
Comments: To: george jannini <georgejoann@JUNO.COM>

Well George, Being a New Hampshireite who drives through Franconia Notch daily, the solution at hand may be driven by NH being broke our citizen's objection to a income tax. Some have suggested a State liquor store be erected at the base of the profile, build a life size replica and peddle "Old Man Whiskey".

Chris Hawkins Lancaster, NH