Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2003, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 31 May 2003 05:26:21 -0400
From:         JonR <jon.hathaway@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Breather hose ripoff !!!!
Comments: To: Ed Sato <edsato@JUNO.COM>

Ed Sato wrote:

> Hello Vanagon listers > I was wondering if anyone remembers a turkey named Jon Hathaway asking > for people who wanted to buy a section of breather hose for their van > motors. >

well, bud... you just made yourself look like an asshole....

of the 6 folks who ordered, you were the only one that insisted that your part was different... You said your part was eight inches, so that was what I sent...

I did send you a section months ago, don't know why it never reached you... NOW, I could care less!

shipping to Hawaii is technically a "foreign location" as it must be shipped airmail...

so Mr. Cheapskate, you'll get your measly 6 bucks back, it obviously means a lot more to you than to me....

I didn't make a dime on this whole thing, in two cases (one of which was yours) it cost me money due to excessive shipping costs. Because you say you never received the package, I offered to ship you another (losing even more money on your purchase) When job and personal issues prevented me from responding in what you felt was a timely manner, you started attacking me vie e-mail. And now this crap...

As for defaming me on the List, that just makes you a punk....

All it takes is one bad pineapple to spoil anyone's taste for helping out fellow listees....

I apologize to the List for being subjected to this bad pineapple's verbal diarrhea...

JonR

aka Jon Hathaway

NH area LiMBO rep

original member A.I.R.S.

member LiMBO Transporter Travel Directory

member Good Sam's RV club