Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 5 Jun 2003 10:01:51 -0700
From:         "S.Harrison" <diverseimaging@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Westy Window Tinting, installation/smoke V.S mirror

Yes, when I got a couple tinting estimates not that long ago, the cabinets didn't have to be removed. Apparently the installer had some tool/technique to avoid having to take out the cabinets or pop out the window.

Scott 82 Westy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Russell, William" <william.russell@UW-INC.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 8:03 AM Subject: Re: Westy Window Tinting, installation/smoke V.S mirror