Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 1 Jun 2003 23:49:58 -0400
From:         Ben huot <huotx@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      What goes where #1 (injection / air cooled)

Good day guys, as am almost ready to install my 78 injection on my 73 Bus, i would need precise picture of all vaccum and hoses, as to where they connect! (2.0L vanagon pictures would do, am pretty sure)

I have a good idea but am missing quite a few tube, hose and vaccum location, the Bentley pictures are far from showing them all. If you have good pictures or a good URL that show those hoses and vaccum location please send them to me (p-mail).

This post is the first of a few, i will appreciate your kind help so i can get that bus going, since my last trip to Mexico ( http://www.eurokitplane.com/intro.htm ) it as been sitting in the garage. I have 10 days before a show (Busfusion) to get that bus running (the engine is not even in the Bus, but it's ready), i need your help (It's now my turn to ask for some help.................)

For now am still in the painting and cleaning proccess, the FI i got was very dirty. Like everything i do, i do it very nicely. So there is no way am putting that dirty and uncheck injection in my Bus.

please send any clear pictures you have to my e-mail, am "cable" so picture size dont matter.

Best regards, Ben http://pages.infinit.net/eurokit/ http://www.desert2002.com/gpz.htm (other project!!! it took all my time for the past 3 weeks)