Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 6 Jun 2003 09:52:11 -0700
From:         Matthew Pollard <poll7356@UIDAHO.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Side Tent on EBay
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>

i contated the seller and told the guy his price was way too high and directed him to TBD. He emailed back "You jealous SOB."

nice, eh.

Matthew Pollard "Racing with the wind and flirting with death Dept. Of Chemistry So have a cup of coffee and catch your breath" University of Idaho www.uidaho.edu/~poll7356