Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 6 Jun 2003 22:03:44 -0500
From:         Mary Beth and Chris Geiser <geiser@EXECPC.COM>
Subject:      Re: Side Tent on EBay/personal experience
Comments: To: Joe Chasse <chassehsd@EARTHLINK.NET>

Joe, After our third kid, we went to two vehicles on camping trips - our '74 westy gets set up at the campsite, and the '82 vanagon diesel comes along as the means of transportation to whatever we're doing and extra storage. With 4 kids now, we pretty much stick to state parks and family friendly places (back yards...). Hopefully once the kids start driving (in 10 years) they can bring a vehicle and my wife and I can get back to enjoying the road together...

Chris