Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 8 Jun 2003 12:01:51 -0700
From:         Claudio Cella <claudiocella@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: I need a POWERFUL upholstery cleaner
Comments: To: Cotsford@AOL.COM

Go out and rent a commercial carpet cleaner you would use to clean your house carpets, it will usually have upholstery attachments as well. You'll be able to do all of your van interior. Up here in B.C. you can rent these units for the day for maybe $ 30.00 or so. Larger food store chains, Canadian Tire and even Home Depot should be able to help out. The combination of hot water, soap and vacuum used in these machines will usally clean up very well. Claudio Cella 87 Vanagon GL 7 pass. 90 Jetta TD

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Cotsford" <Cotsford@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 7:16 AM Subject: Re: I need a POWERFUL upholstery cleaner