Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:08:09 -0500
From:         Leon Roose <LeonRoose@MEGSINET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Facet's water pump

I've replaced my failing pump with one from JC Whitney a number of years ago. It fit right in with no hose connection problems and has worked well since. Check their online catalogue (http://www.jcwhitney.com/product.jhtml?CATID=14897&BQ=jcw2) if you are interested.

Leon

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Beierl" <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 3:33 PM Subject: Re: Facet's water pump