Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:09:33 -0700
From:         James Ballen <ballenjames@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Neato camp chairs for the van

After debating w/myself whether or not to react to this post...I cannot resist indulging you.

Why would you not want to buy a product "made in China"? ...and please don't say that you only buy American, cause it looks like you drive a Westy.

If I were to boycott Wally World, it wouldn't be to not buy Chinese made products, but to NOT support one of the American monopoly corporations, which in turn fuel much of our corrupt political system...but I'll stop there.

sorry to waste everyone's bandwidth, but it just cracks me up to see people post things like this.

-James '83.5 GL Camper

From: mike boland <westy@MVBOLAND.COM>

"everything from Wal-mart is made in China. I never shop at wal-mart

Mike"

At 01:03 PM 6/11/2003 -0600, Dan Haydon wrote: >I'm not the La Z Boy type, but these camp chairs I found at Wal-Mart just >might put me in that classification. They are very lightweight, compact, >and ridiculously cheap. They also come stock with dual beverage holders. >Dig it > >http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=1641579&cat=5138&type=21&dept=4125&path=0%3A4125%3A4128%3A5138 >

_________________________________________________________________ Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail