Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:43:14 -0600
From:         Mike Blotz <Mike.Blotz@PEARLIZUMI.COM>
Subject:      possible 87 syncro GL for sale

so--someone I work with really wants to buy my 87 syncro GL. I'm actually toying with the idea. I almost need to let something go since I'm trying to buy a house. I got 3 VW's (syncro, 66 kombi, and 84 GTI) and 2 subarus along with a motorcycle right now--something needs to go. anyway--not actually decided that I wanna part with it yet. but I thought I would see if anyone here was interested as well. gold 87 GL with no center seat, weekender package (rear fold down seat), 108K on the clock--but looks like record show the original odometer was replaces at 20k. so like in reality, 130k somewheres. 900 miles since new heads and reseal along with most of the coolant hoses replaced. rebuilt front axles. new water pump. VC works perfectly. no diff lock. AC needs charging. It runs and drives great. body is real nice. very slight seam rust i would say. I have pic for anyone interested. factory allow wheels with newer gislaved nord frost tires. the van is in lafayette CO--which is boulder area. like I said--not sure I wanna take this leap. but I'm sick of renting as well--and I know I will have another someday--hopefully an MV. I'm entertaining offers--i have an idea of what I would like to get. let me know if your interested mike