Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:08:30 -0400
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: vanagon smoked or clear rear sidemarkers...any interest?
Comments: To: JordanVw@AOL.COM

Chris,

"my van passed PA state instpection last month with all these installed, so apparently theyre legal."

Just because a goof ball mechanic pass your van doen't make it legal.

"the PA state inspection system is so corrupt, every shop is different, its up to the individual shop owner to make the decision"

It is definately not up to the individual shop owner. There is very clear written rule about this in the PA insp. code. I'm sure the mechanics are the problem here not the PA insp. system. With your Van it would be very easy to get this mechanics insp. licence pulled.

Eric