Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:21:34 -0500
From:         Bruce Nadig <motorbruce@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      FS: 2.1 WB ECU, Airflow Meter, Others

Howdy From Texas,

I am in the process of completing an engine conversion on my 1987 2.1 wasserboxer. I have a lot of 2.1 wb parts for sale. This is stuff related to the engine, cooling system, and transmission that I no longer need. THese are just a few of the parts I have. If you don't see what you need, just send me an e-mail and ask if I have it.

2.1 ECU (Engine Computer) - Looks brand new. Engine was running perfectly when I removed it. This engine computer looks and performs like new. Asking $100.00

Airflow Meter - I've never had a problem with this part. The van has about 100K on it, but the airflow meter hasn't missed a beat once. I have the air box also. It isn't perfect, but I'll throw it in for free if you want it. Asking $75.00

Radiator - In good to very good condition. I haven't had any cooling issues associated with the radiator. Asking $80.00

Automatic Transmission with Torque Converter - Was in good working order when removed from the van in May 2003. It leaks a small amount of ATF, but never enough to be a problem. From what I have seen, the normal going rate for these is $450 - $600. I'll sell mine for $200.00 or best offer. I really don't want to ship it, but I will if I have to. If you want to pick it up I can have it strapped to a pallet upon your arrival. This item is a steal at this price.

Automatic Transmission Shift Lever & Console - In excellent condition. Make me an offer.

I have a lot of other parts sitting in my garage. Lots of hoses, coolant pipes, etc. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks, Bruce

_________________________________________________________________ The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail