Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:41:01 EDT
From:         JordanVw@AOL.COM
Subject:      friday:  more african scam spam....NVC

just got this... these people just dont get it.. chris

---------------------snip-------------------

Subj: Top Of The Day To You! Date: 6/12/03 7:42:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time From: <A HREF="mailto:richardogbaru@tiscali.co.uk">richardogbaru@tiscali.co.uk</A> Reply-to: <A HREF="mailto:richard.ogbaru@ogbarurichard.zzn.com">richard.ogbaru@ogbarurichard.zzn.com</A> To: <A HREF="mailto:richardogbaru@tiscali.co.uk">richardogbaru@tiscali.co.uk</A> Sent from the Internet (Details)

Dr. Richard Ogbaru Abuja - Lagos.

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP RE: TRANSFER OF US$10,500,000.00 AMERICAN DOLLARS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

I, on behalf of my other colleagues from different Federal Government of Nigeria owned parastatals decided to solicit your assistance as regards transfer of the above mentioned amount into your bank account. Note that these funds emanated from unclaimed contractual proceeds of contracting firms who could not meet their financial obligation to their creditors. Consequently, these firms went bankrupt and total liquidation.

We as holders of sensitive positions in our various parastatals were mandated by the Federal Government to scrutinise all payments made to certain foreign contractors and we discovered that some of the contractors have not been paid their contractual entitlement which collectively left an amazing sum of US$15,500,000 .00 (Fifteen Million ,Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) lying in a suspense Account, however, from our extensive investigation we discovered that the foreign beneficiary companies have since been liquidated and no longer existing for some years which motivated our intention knowing fully well that all operations would be exceedingly smooth and completely safe for all the parties concerned.

We have agreed on this side that the said amount would be transferred (for our own use) into a Bank Account provided by a reliable foreign firm/associate, because we are serving Government workers and the Civil Service Code does not allow us to operate foreign Accounts.

Following our intention to carry out this laudable project expidiently we however, succeeded in transferring part of this amount (money) precisely US$5m (Five Million US Dollars) only into a foreign Bank Account in Beirut - Lebanon, but the provider of the Account is up to some mischief and refuses to comply w ith our earlier mutual agreement insisting that the total amount be paid into his nominated Bank Account before disbursement will take effect. We thus, believed and concluded that if in the first successful transfer of US$5m (Five million US Dollars) we are not compensated how then are we sure that when the balance of US$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) is transferred into his Account that we will be sure of our due compensation?

In the light of the foregoing, we are therefore seeking your assistance so that the remaining amount of US$10.5m can be speedily processed and fully remitted into your nominated Bank Account. On successful remittance of the fund into your Account, you will be compensated with 20% of the amount for your valuable assistance and co-operation. So far, much have been said and due to our sensitive positions, we cannot afford a slip in this transaction, neither can we give our identities as regards our respective offices, but where relationship is confidently established and smooth operations commences, you will be furnished with all you deserve to know.

I am disposed to entertain any question(s) from you with respect to this transaction. Contact me immediately through email first for further information on the requirements and procedure of this transaction.

Please treat with the strictest confidentiality and utmost urgency.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Richard Ogbaru