Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 14 Jun 2003 10:32:52 -0400
From:         Brian <VW_Westy68@WEBTV.NET>
Subject:      FREE HUBCAPS!!!

Hey all, well we will be moving in less than a week...in the basement I have a box full of old VW hubcaps...all old metal style..nothing plastic...might be as small as a Rabbit cap, or as big as the early to mid 60's bus/bug style...and many in between...probably maybe 20 or 30 or so caps down there...nothing is brand new, but I am sure most could be cleaned up with some steal wool or aluminum foil...I have collected these over the years..some where mine from my old cars..some I bought at junk yards..basically have been collecting them for no particular reason..had them on the wall in the garage at one point..making a big VW emblem out of caps..real cool...I have made some old clocks out of some also..but dont do that..VW will sue you, like they did us! Anyways, if you want these caps..they are free..you just pay whatever shipping might be to you..thats it...now to speed this up, we probably would like it best if you could pay the shipping with paypal..being that we will not be at this address come this friday...so..if you want them, they are yours..you will just pay shipping from me to you...let me know if you are interested off list at VW_Westy68@webtv.net Thanks...Brian

First come, first serve..one box of caps..thats it...

http://www.phishhook.com/lists/SLOWAGN