Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 15 Jun 2003 12:37:18 -0400
From:         Mark G <machfive@EXCITE.COM>
Subject:      So Cal VW Campers-Barbeque July 13th
Comments: To: SoCalVWCampers@yahoogroups.com

As many of you know by now, Mark Drillock has started a Yahoo group in So Cal for VW camping. After only nine days, we have about 27 members. It was obviously an idea whose time has come.

The first get together is being planned as a barbeque at my house near L.A., most likely on Sunday July 13th. I plan to provide the steaks and drinks and you can bring whatever and whoever else you want.

We will discuss destination ideas, as well as anything else related to VW-specific camping.

If you would like to join the group and/or attend this barbeque/get together, please p-mail me as soon as possible and I will give more detail. Thanks.

Mark Garcia Alhambra, CA 1987 Vanagon Westfalia

_______________________________________________ Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com The most personalized portal on the Web!