Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Jun 2003 06:00:29 -0400
From:         Jonathan Cooper <Jonathan.Cooper@COVAD.NET>
Subject:      Re: GPS Questions

I too have an Etrex Vista. They are now selling an external antenna mount that mounts to the back where the power connects or they have a dual power/external antenna mount cord - saw them at REI in Minneapolis. But, that said, mine sits on the Westy dash in Garmin's mount and I don't need the external antenna. My eyesight is pretty good which is a must because that screen is pretty small.

Jonathan R. Cooper Brzytwa, Quick & McCrystal 1660 West 2d Street, Suite 900 Cleveland, OH 44113 216-664-6900 (voice) 216-287-7623 (digital) 216-664-6901 (fax) 1-831-886-5703 (E-fax) JRCooper@BQMlaw.com Jonathan.Cooper@Covad.net