Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:51:37 -0400
From:         "Christine H. Stinson" <chstinson@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Urgent REQ: Service Garage in/near Charlottesville,
              VA 22902 ????
Comments: cc: chassehsd@EARTHLINK.NET

Joe,

I use and recommend a mechanic named Ken Nethken just over the mountains in Fishersville, VA. The phone number at Nethken Associates is (540) 337-1777. To get there from Charlottesville (where I live), take I-64 over the mountains towards Staunton, get off at the Fishervsville exit (which number I don't remember, sorry, but there's a McDonalds to the right/southwest of the exchange), turn left (away from Waynesboro) at the light, go past the McDonalds, turn right (towards "Expoland"), and Ken's shop is on the right about half a mile down the road.

If you need someone to follow you over, you can phone me at home today 434-971-3873.

Good luck!

Christine

1986 Vanagon 1982 Westphalia