Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:33:33 -0700
From:         Paul Archibald <androbus@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      super deal on a '84 vanagon   $200!!!!!! and other stuff gotta
              go!!!!
Comments: To: vanagon@yahoogroups.com

Gotta go before I get another call from the fremont PD about all my vehicles! ;-( (anyone want a good MG midget!)

Guys in teh SF bay area, this is a goooooood van. the P/O had gone through most systems brakes, suspension engine, new paint! looks sharp! than had a small engine fire burned the wires...I pulled to install a tiico or diesel, even had ythe wabbit diesel engine until last week...but have no time! there is a little painting needed in rear, but piece of cake to od to make it look amazing like the rest of paint!

Who wants it? it's gotta be gone by monday!!!

also have a 2.1 engine with leaky head seals..pulled to replace, but we installed a replacement engie as my friend was in a rush... they want $500 for a core! come and get it for $200!

also I have the 1.9 from the silver '84 above that was running great, but really should be opened up and put back together for the cost of gaskets, seals, bearings and it'll be a trooper! $200 for this one too

anyone want to install a wabbit? 1.8 tiico-style? we even could work a deal on one of these...with or without all braketry/mounts and hoses.....and a webber carb! call for details/price.

Paul

cell 408-313-1289