Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 22 Jun 2003 08:57:34 -0400
From:         Corner House Farm <cornerhouse@OLG.COM>
Subject:      Need help with '91 vanagon

What is the best way to clean the A/C evaporator in the rear overhead? The one I have is completely covered in a thick layer of dust and dirt with no chance any air flows through it. I really don't like the notion of having to drop the unit. Has anyone else had a problem with dirt build up there, any way to filter it? Any advice sure would help!

Then there are the vents that are on the rear portion of the back side windows, they where also packed with dirt. I did manage to vacuum most of that out. How would to go about replacing the filter in them?

Lastly, I still can't figure out that sliding glass latch, how does it come apart?

Thanks