Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:12:16 -0500
From:         VWNut Hawk <vwnut@HAWKCOMPUTING.COM>
Subject:      Re: Camper Roof rack questions..
Comments: To: mtbiker62@HOTMAIL.COM

Cool idea. I never thought about that. How many bikes do you think it could hold if you have the other attachments? Do you have to take off the front wheel or does it stay on?

http://groups.msn.com/BobsPhotoShare

----- Original Message ----- From: "VWNut Hawk" <vwnut@HAWKCOMPUTING.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 10:18 AM Subject: Re: Camper Roof rack questions..