Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:45:02 -0500
From:         Bruce Nadig <motorbruce@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      FS: '80 Westy Parts Van in Texas - Cheap!
Comments: To: caryccc@juno.com

Howdy From Beautiful Austin, Texas,

I have an '80 Westy parts Vanagon that I need to sell. No engine or transmission. Much of the interior has been damaged or stripped. The front seats remain, although the swivel bases have been removed (I'll sell the swivel bases for $100 for the pair).

Here are some details: unknown mileage no engine no transmission no shifting assembly most wiring has been stripped no water tank no fridge no brakes (some hydraulic parts have been removed, but other braking components are included) no pedal assembly no locks or exterior door handles

Here is what is does have: clean title all steering components in place all suspension components in place all 4 tires have good tread, although there is some dry rot on the sidewalls all doors in good condition with no major damage all glass in good condition front bumper included (no end caps) - bumper is a little dinged - bumper is not installed dash removed but is included parking brake works Westy fiberglass top seems to be in good condition, but dirty fancy, tasteful factory rainbow stripes along the sides original factory jack is included

As a bonus, I'll even throw in the vintage aftermarket Craig AM/FM/cassette player! Now how can you pass on that?

I would be very happy to send pictures to any seriously interested parties. I'd like to get $50.00 for it. If you live in the area and want to come over and see it, just let me know. I'd be happy to show it to anyone who is serious. You tow it away. PayPal, cash, money order, or cashier's check accepted. I'll entertain any serious offers. I'll promptly answer all questions about the van.

Buy the van now before I have to put it on eBay. I'm far enough through my project that I no longer need it for parts. My wife wants it gone so she can park under the carport again.

Cheers, Bruce

_________________________________________________________________ MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus