Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:55:38 -0400
From:         Kim Brennan <kimbrennan@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: SUV Bashing)  was Think Positive to start your new year
Comments: To: mark drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>

I'll echo Mark's observations. I use my 7 passenger Vanagon to haul pinball machines. The side entrance (middle seat removed) allows me to easily slide a pinball machine in (with a couple of inches to spare. I can also put in my hand cart (although I frequently just leave it attached to the pinball machine.

I can then haul 5 people and a pinball machine around (and the machine is in a weather tight environment.)

Or, if I need to, I can lower the rear seat and fit an additional machine (or two) in.

Plus the easy manueverabiltiy of my Passenger Vanagon (it's a syncro) allows me to drive it around to the back door of some places to offload. An SUV or other Van big enough to haul these machines would have difficulty getting into some of the places I go.