Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:00:36 -0400
From:         Shannon Mitchell <vze4rq5j@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Wiper Motor NIGHTMARE!
Comments: To: Gerry Rafferty <gpr146@telus.net>

Yes.... Yes.... Yes.. Thank You! I just tried it and they work now.. I tried every position or at least I thought..

Thanks Shannon ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerry Rafferty" <gpr146@telus.net> To: "Shannon Mitchell" <vze4rq5j@VERIZON.NET>; <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 8:20 PM Subject: Re: Wiper Motor NIGHTMARE!