Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:01:48 -0400
From:         caverat <caverat@ATTBI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Free Sirius satellite radio system
Comments: cc: Mfgavia@aol.com

Sirius has two NPR streams (NPR Now, NPR talk) that contain some programming this is produced exclusively for them and are only available on Sirius, not XM. Check out the listings at www.sirius.com to be sure and check these links to see the specific shows and schedules ( http://www.npr.org/programs/nprtalk/index.html. , http://www.npr.org/programs/nprnow/ ). It is under the Entertainment section. Satellite radio works along side with your normal radio, so you can still get local broadcasts and the public NPR broadcasts not on Sirius. NPR is one of the Sirius broadcast partners (along with CNN, The Weather Channel, ESPN, E!, and many others). Satellite radio is basically cable/satellite TV for you car.

----- Original Message ----- From: <Mfgavia@aol.com> To: <caverat@ATTBI.COM> Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 8:53 AM Subject: Re: Free Sirius satellite radio system