Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:56:29 -0400
From:         caverat <caverat@ATTBI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Free Sirius satellite radio system
Comments: To: Rod Smith <rodwreck@se-tel.com>

I've been following this service for a while, and I have seen numerous posts of XM subscribers that have switched to Sirius once their XM subscription has expired. All of them were very pleased with XM until they were able to compare the programming and experience the commercial-free music aspect of Sirius with someone else's radio. Some of these posts are in the various forums at www.siriusbackstage.com. It would be interesting to hear your thoughts once you have had a chance to compare the two. I'll bet you will be selling your XM on ebay and getting another free Sirius one soon.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rod Smith" <rodwreck@se-tel.com> To: "caverat" <caverat@ATTBI.COM>; <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 1:58 PM Subject: Re: Free Sirius satellite radio system