Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2003, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:56:28 -0600
From:         Dan Haydon <DanHaydon@CORNERSTONESOFTWARE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Intermittent Syndrome?
Comments: To: fortinoj@speakeasy.net

Joe -

That sounds like my problem to some extent. I will check-out my AFM as well, as you point out, it could be an issue. I just had a similar issue with my 83 320i BMW. It would just cut out....turned out to be a bad ground on the fusebox - so I'm thinking, maybe it would be best to start at the grounds? Also, are you aware of the capacitor fix people are talking about? I figure I'll just do it becasue it would be a cheap fix (if it turns out to be a "fix" in this scenario).

Darn. Good luck with your van.

Dan Haydon ----- Original Message ----- From: <fortinoj@speakeasy.net> To: "Dan Haydon" <DanHaydon@corsof.com>; <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 10:38 AM Subject: Re: Intermittent Syndrome?