Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 3 Jul 2003 14:45:51 -0700
From:         Damon Campbell <damoncampbellvw@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Engine Parts FS

I have a few things to sell due to moving and general financial responsibility. Everything is located in Fremont, CA 94536:

~2.1 ECU - guaranteed not DOA $125 ~Idle Stabilizer control valve - $75 ~Idle Stabilizer control unit - $125 ~1.9 AFM + K&N filter/box - $100 ~Pistons & Cylinder kit, used, still look good - $50 ~Used OE heads from a 1.9 with about 30-40k on them. Minor pitting, still in good shape. Removed from my '84 westy in '87-ish by my dad and have been sitting since. - $150 for the pair ~Better than new AMC heads - rebuilt with SS valves. Cleaned and ready for install. I just went with big valve heads instead. Guaranteed satisfaction - $350 ~2.1 Oil Cooler - 20$ ~2.1 Exhaust manifold complete w/new J-pipe. I guess i'm sticking with my 1.9 S&S headers instead - $125 ~used cat converter out of the 1.9. Helped pass CA emissions - $25 ~Lots of components from a 2.1 cooling system (manifold, water pump, thermostat housing, some hoses, etc.). Enquire to exactly what i have/what you need, and make an offer. ~ spare tire/wheel: mounted P205/70 R14 93 load rating with 1/2 – 3/4 tread - $FREE

Basically, i have an entire 2.1 FI system (minus AFM), 2.1 exhaust system, most of the 2.1 cooling system + other miscellaneous things. For those of you in the extreme pacific northwest, i am going to be in Seattle, WA and Vancouver BC tomorrow through tuesday, and can drop anything not egregiously huge off to your door. Sorry for the short notice on that one. And due to that, i likely won't be able to answer many direct e-mails during that time. All these prices are flexible, so let me know what you want, and what you can offer, etc. I'll have a (mostly) running 1.9 long block here pretty soon, too...

Thanks, and whatever doesn't sell in the next couple weeks will go up on e-bay.

-Damon

===== '84 Westy (Sparky) '65 Kharma Ghia (Dharma)