Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:31:42 -0700
From:         Mark Dorm <mark_hb@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Shock Advice
Comments: To: Jay.L.Snyder@USA.DUPONT.COM

where exactly do these bushings and metal cups go ... I replaced my boges a long time ago.. dont remember these things... I have bilsteins...

_________________________________________________________________ MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus