Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:10:48 -0500
From:         Owen <olists@THEBRANDS.ORG>
Subject:      Re: One board compressor.......Long:.... on wind
Comments: To: Open Wheel Racing <openwhel@BELLSOUTH.NET>

This is beautiful. What a great idea Howard. Thank you.With kids I am always either hauling around various inflatables or sucking wind filling stuff up.

I can see mounting the compressor maybe in the back left corner of my 84 engine compartment. A small tank might fit in the same area or perhaps in that expanse of room around the transmission? Wire it to run off the aux battery so that just in case you need more air you can get it without having to start the van? Just exploring this idea some.

For now I have my hands full continuing my self taught AC repair school. It isn't pretty and should be a separate post.

Owen Brand

----- Original Message ----- From: "Open Wheel Racing" <openwhel@BELLSOUTH.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 12:57 PM Subject: Re: One board compressor.......Long:.... on wind