Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 19 Jul 2003 19:40:28 -0400
From:         Lawrence Cortright <cortrigl@ERAU.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Surf Rack

I like the rack idea the best, the only setback would be that the height will probably make putting the boards up and getting them down a slight challenge.

Thanks, Larry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Radcliffe" <chrisr_vanagon@MINDSPRING.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2003 7:20 PM Subject: Re: Surf Rack