Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:37:13 -0600
From:         Mike Blotz <Mike.Blotz@PEARLIZUMI.COM>
Subject:      Re: It's a Beatiful Day in America!...

I normally dont chime in on such meaningless quarrels. almost have to this time. PC's and macs are designed for such different purposes. PC's are business machines where as macs core is in graphics/video. reliability--give a me a break. every one says macs crash more. lets look at what your doing with them. man--excel sure does take a lot to run as compared to graphics intensive software like photoshop--whatever. I am a hardcore mac user since i am a graphic designer. but--i actually use both about 60/40. give me a mac anyday. no such thing as a reliability comparison. whats windows--just copying what a mac has been since day one. and with OSX--there very similar anyway--the mac just being alil more layman. anyway--as for bill gates--doesn't he own a large chunk of apple anyway.

time to end this non vanagon related thread. oh yeah--i have worked out of my vanagon on my mac. there is my required content

mike