Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:06:21 -0700
From:         dave bowers <dave@DAVE-BOWERS.COM>
Subject:      Westy for sale...

Hi Folks.

I'm the proud owner of a new home and need to direct my attention to it for a while. Sadly, it means I am selling my Westy. I am located in NW Portland, Oregon. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Here is a link with a photo and details.

http://dave-bowers.com/vw/vw.html

FOR SALE: - 1986 Vanagon Weekender (pop top camper no appliances) - gold in color with curtains, window screens & skylight - captains chairs with arm rests - bench seat & jump seat - seats 6 total - Sleeps 4, 2 beds. rear bench seat folds into a bed - cabinets & under seat storage - Automatic transmission - oil changed every 3k miles - only 125k miles (driven very little. avg 7400 miles a year) - great condition. no rust. 2 very small dings. - cold AC. new compressor - engine has no leaks - new brakes all around - new tires in 2002 - new KYB Gas shocks in 2002 - recent tune up with new starter. - dual batteries - canvas pop up tent. no tears. no mold. - screens for side windows and rear hatch - Alpine Alarm with sensors on rear hatch and sliding door - Rockford Fosgate MP3/CD deck MB Quart 6" speakers in door Eclipse 4" speakers in rear - head light relay upgrade with brighter head lights - Passed DEQ with flying colors

http://dave-bowers.com/vw/vw.html

Asking price: $6800

Cheers, dave