Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 3 Aug 2003 10:01:58 EDT
From:         "John C..." <Trvlr2001@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Decisions, Decisions.......

Hi All, Since European Cooler Air, is mentioned, I hope It`s OK to also mention a company called Vintage Air. They do Premium Hot Rod Installs, and have all of the latest Air Conditioning Innovations. I think for space saving, a complete heater/air replacement is the way to go. Check Um out :)

And as for AGE, I`m just turning 55 :( My friend asked me "where did you grow up" I just had to laugh at myself! My wife thinks IT should have happened long ago! What? Oh yes honey! You're ALWAYS RIGHT! :) JC

(my new quote:) Be careful what you wish for...