Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:46:23 -0500
From:         Leon Roose <LeonRoose@MEGSINET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Repair shop in Ironwood Michigan ????

Malcom made reference to a "list of recommended repair shops". Although I have been subscribing to this listserv for sometime, I somehow have missed the location of this list. I'm particularly interested in shops in the Chicago area, primarily for diesels. Will someone point me to this list?

Leon Roose 1982 Diesel Westfalia Camper

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Van Till" <rvantill@ISERV.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 9:03 PM Subject: Re: Repair shop in Ironwood Michigan ????