Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 Aug 2003 07:50:36 -0500
From:         John Rodgers <j_rodgers@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: ADTT
Comments: To: Max Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>

The Michelin XCA 205/75R14 is still a top choice in a 14" tire for the Westy/Vanagons in my book. They ar readily available, but perhaps not through the likes of Walmart and Costco. You would just have to ask them. The tires are, after all, from Michelins truck tire line, not from their passenger vehicle line. of tires. But then the Westy/Vanagons need a tall stiff walled tire for best performance.

Regards,

John Rodgers 88 GL driver