Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Aug 2003 22:36:56 -0500
From:         Jeff Palmer <icecoldvw@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Dameware? NVC

Thanks everyone for the help. Even though this seems to be a legitimate program, anything that installs itself and won't let you add/remove it, is nasty!

I didn't uninstall it, but turned it off as per

http://www.computing.net/security/wwwboard/forum/5402.html

Apparently it can be used by hackers to access stuff on your hard drive. Dang.

Jeff

_________________________________________________________________ Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail