Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 9 Aug 2003 16:30:54 -0500
From:         Fredrich Hesterberg <FredsVW@WEBTV.NET>
Subject:      Re: All Vanagon owners aren't JERKS...are they? Please read
              this!!!
Comments: To: Brett Baer <brettbaer@HOTMAIL.COM>

Mr. Brett, In reality maybe you should get on your hands and knee's and thank the Lord you did not wind up with this wreck. I am thinking that this man did not depend on you showing up, and maybe this machine wouldn't get you back home, or maybe even run at all. Think aboutt this. This man was depending on a slae on the internet, where a personpays up front, and this man runs with the money--and the buyer has junk.

Maybe this is your lucky day. So you went on a little ride to see the countryside, between Tx. and Ks. Sounds to me like a cheap education.

Good Afternoon,

Fred

E-mail message

Subject: Re: All Vanagon owners aren't JERKS...are they? Please read this!!! Thanks for all the supportive emails. To answer everybody's questions: -Yes, it is the van that was on autotrader and thesamba, the 913 area code phone number is his -I wanted to use the Carat for the late model side windows/window seals (w/o plastic trim), rear-facing jump seats, power-heated mirrors, power locks/windows, body moulding/bumpers (for another project), etc. I was going to drive it while my van is out of comission, and then I was going to sell everything else on eBay or to listmembers. So, I think that it was worth the $1500. -My final decision not to show up at his house demanding it was because, I figured if this is the kind of guy that would leave me at a bus stop 800 miles from home, he is the same type of bastard that would sell me a van that he said ran great, but probably wouldn't get me home. Lastly, of course I know all Vanagon owners aren't jerks, I just wanted members to read and avoid this guy. Thanks for the help, Brett Baer Austin, TX '87 Syncro Westy_____________________________