Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 10 Aug 2003 08:50:33 -0400
From:         Darrel <vwghost@TRIAD.RR.COM>
Subject:      FOR SALE

Guys and Gals please look at this list

I do not have a vanagon any longer so I do not need any thing here.

I will trade for these items, I am looking for a AG case for my buggy project. Or a new dual relief valve case. I am looking for a 74 mm stroke crank and rods. I need a good used black 36 hp style dog house fan shroud.nos cylinder tin. I am only looking to find air cooled parts. I am will to trade anything from his list for these parts. Or if you just want to buy out right for these parts I will sale to you.

Rear electric door lock pull 35.00

1 Kingman paint ball gun and co2 tank ball hopper and long 14 inch barrel 150.00

1 pioneer 750 watt amp 1.5 years old 125.00

12 inch sub woofer in box that I had mounted in my vanagon facing backwards away from the driver between the 2 jump seats coupled to the amp . It really made the vanagon sound really good and real lows . 175.00 < that is 75.00 less than what I paid for it 2 months ago.

dash pod with tack no-speedo 50.00

sliding door pull handle plastic 5.00

2-jump gray with side panels seats 250.00 for the pair all brackets (all parts are included to mount these into your vanagon)

74- bug front bumper 20.00

1-black frame just frame no glass passengers side 20.00

1-rear window washer bottle 10.00

1985 non power steering rack 25.00

1-vanagon jack 10.0

1-2.1 oil cooler

5 -14 inch steel wheels 20.00 each

1 windshield 50.00

1 rear heated glass 25.00

2- front spare tire carriers 15.00 each for steel rims

1- black glove box no latch 5.00

1- 1984 dash to engine wiring harness 25.00 no ecu

1-power steering for a 1992 cabriolet pump 45.00

all prices are negotiable and all prices does not include shipping.

you guys have been the best to me over the last 3 years . here is your chance at my horde of vanagon parts.

I have plenty more odd parts please email me with needs.

I am in High Point NC

Darrel Combs VW NUT an Carton Designer