Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:24:46 -0500
From:         Bruce Nadig <motorbruce@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Is this guy on the level? Vanagon AC
Comments: To: sharrison@ALUM.MIT.EDU

I have dealt with Chris on numerous occasions. I wouldn't have gone back if he hadn't treated me right.

I have always found his descriptions to be accurate, his prices to be fair, his shipping to be prompt, and his service level great. Among these, perhaps the most important is the accurate descriptions. His descriptions are accurate, and he goes out of his way to be fair.

Currently I am having something of an issue with another list member. Due to common courtesy I have kept the e-mails private. I don't want to publicly trash him until things become extraordinarily bad. Use some discretion in the future.

Cheers, Bruce

_________________________________________________________________ The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail