Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Aug 2003 18:11:10 -0400
From:         Roberto Munoz <alpine@INSIGHTBB.COM>
Subject:      Re: Cost of Ownership
Comments: To: Leon <korkwood@WSHOST.NET>

Leon, I like the saying " it is Not an Honda Civic" Cool...I work on Hondas for the laast 30 years and just bought a 1986 Wesy.. Roberto.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leon" <korkwood@WSHOST.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 12:16 PM Subject: Re: Cost of Ownership