Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 16 Aug 2003 21:43:51 EDT
From:         Chris Wright <ChrisW8502@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: [William...] Re: A Vanagon mystery? Please Help

William,

Thank you for your response. If it comes down to that i.e. needing a specialty place to do it (even VW themselves) then I will do it, but I would rather try and do it myself with the help of my buddy (actually vice versa...) so I can save the money and time... Because I am on an island it would cost me over $100 just to get the car off the island and back plus the whole day for time and then what ever the cost of the labor would be... I will check for Speedo Tack shops in the Cape Cod area. Thanks again.

-Chris

<<Subj: Re: [Joel...] Re: A Vanagon mystery? Please Help  Date: 8/16/2003 8:55:36 PM Eastern Standard Time From: <A HREF="mailto:developtrust@cox.net">developtrust@cox.net</A> To: <A HREF="mailto:ChrisW8502@AOL.COM">ChrisW8502@AOL.COM</A> Sent from the Internet (Details)

I had mine rebuilt for under $100 by Speedo Tack. They have offices all around the country don't they? Any speedo repair place will reset your mileage if you bring documentation. William