Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 24 Aug 2003 15:05:51 +0000
From:         Joseph Fortino <fortinoj@SPEAKEASY.NET>
Subject:      Re: ECU flooding plugs??
Comments: To: Mark Keller <kelphoto@SHAW.CA>

Good morning all.

Thanks for the data, I'm at this point below.

my hall is semi new, but get this when I turn the key the injectors spray then shut off, now if i have my wife crank the thing all the way it pulses but could have swore it pulse then when constant. on one key turn is it normal to get anything or should it only start pulse when fully turned over.

btw get about 2 key turn tests runs before i can test the injectors this might be normal. but my plugs are coming out soaked with gas.

tested my pressure reg and it has the correct pressure, the vac line did'nt have fuel in it after turning over, but it smelled a bit like gas but was dry nothing came out or showing signs of wet, maybe normal.

I was to test the injector with a volt meter today, i think the bently says can do 1 at a time from the ecu plus to the injector?

Joe feels like I'm almost there :)