Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:30:51 -0400
From:         Data Services <dataservices@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: I LOVE MY VAN!
Comments: To: Jason Willenbrock <pooncerelli@HOTMAIL.COM>

Hi Jason; I know just what you mean! Sometimes those quirks are a pain, but one remembers these are not new vehicles and need a little extra care. There are few things I would rather do than drive the Bus, fully loaded with the wife and kids, off to go camping/visiting. Preferably a long drive.

Dave B. '83 Tiico Westy '83 WBX Westy ----- Original Message ----- From: Jason Willenbrock To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 6:20 PM Subject: I LOVE MY VAN!

Hey all, I just returned from a trip to Coeur d'Alene Idaho and back to the Bitteroots in Montana. I just wanted to say what a fun time it was. It was great for my wife to go to the outlet stores. It was great for my dogs to swim in the lake. But most importantly, it was fun for me to drive my 90 gl! I have owned this van for over 5 years and 125,000 miles. I have driven her across country several times. Camped in her countless times. And I even lived in her for 6 months. I must say it never gets old driving her. I have replaced so many parts on her over the years and she has never let me down. I treat her right, so she treats me right. Yeah she has her little quirks here and there, but nothing I can't live with.

Just cruising along today on highway 90 at about 69mph, beautiful sunny day. The windows all down. Dogs laying on the bed. Wife Sleeping in the passenger chair. Jerry and the boys on the CD player. Life doesn't get much better. The occaisonal bus or vanagon passing by from the other direction and flashing the vw sign. Best of all, my girl is cruising, sounding great, running cool, looking good, feeling good, and making me happy.

I don't care where I drive to as long as I am driving her. These vans are great and I will own them forever. I hope everyone else gets as much pleasure from their busses as I do from mine.

Sorry for rambling but I just returned from my trip and thought I would share the way I am feeling with others I know feel the same way.

Thanks Jason 90gl 87 syncro-westy wolfsburg to be?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Get MSN 8 and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection.