Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:06:07 -0700
From:         Jeff K <kennedy@THERIVER.COM>
Subject:      Re: Proper size hose from tank to fuel pump?

Probably depends on the tank - on the one I just took out of my 84, original as far as I know, the outlet and return were the same. On the one I bought, that was from an 85, as far as i know, the outlet was bigger than the return - the outlet was the same size as the fuel pump inlet, which meant I had to take out the square plastic fuel filter.

Is there a fuel filter that will work in this setup? i.e., has the larger diameter inlet AND outlet? The one I removed had a small inlet and large outlet.

cheers, Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@ZUIKO.SLS.BC.CA>