Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 30 Aug 2003 16:07:48 -0700
From:         Tom Young <tomyoung1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Help needed - time to sue my mechanic ...
Comments: To: Julian Burden <julian.burden@VIDEOTRON.CA>

First, I'd suggest you tell everybody what kind of vehicle we're talking about here - air-cooled or water-cooled - as I'd think the answers depend significantly on that. I have a reasonable understanding of time involved with removing and replacing air-cooled engines, but I'm sure the times for the same R&R on water-cooled engines is different. --------------------------------------------------------------- Tom Young '81 Vanagon Lafayette, CA 94549 '82 Westfalia --------------------------------------------------------------- ----- Original Message ----- From: "Julian Burden" <julian.burden@VIDEOTRON.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 6:38 AM Subject: Help needed - time to sue my mechanic ...