Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:08:34 EDT
From:         Ben T <BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Dr. Diesel meets Mr. Harley
Comments: To: jefferrata@YAHOO.COM

In a message dated 8/29/2003 11:41:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time, jefferrata@YAHOO.COM writes:

> I don't know who got the last or best word in this > little morning exchange on the highway, but at least > until after the weekend, I'll be sticking to the back > roads ...

Or you could post personal hygiene tips to the Hog Warrior and his cohorts on the side or your van. Just drive in first gear at about 3000 rpm through town to make sure they spot the trail.

You are guaranteed to illicit numerous signs with their prodigious central digits indicating perhaps that youare "#1 "(?)

Don't forget to yell out the window, "yeah hey, we're number one". Don't forget to return the gesture to illicit further approval.

BenT ps: it is important that your medical coverage is current.;)