Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 Aug 2003 21:49:16 -0700
From:         Joel Cort <joel_cort@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      FS Westy TENT for $8500 .... with a 90 Westy in Apalachin NY

Joseph Ash <jash1@stny.rr.com> wrote:From: "Joseph Ash" To: "Joel Cort" Subject: Re: Re: FS 90' Westy in Finger Lake Region of NY Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 23:10:12 -0400

Hey Joel, Thanks for the reply. Here is some additional info on the '90 Westfalia. I stopped and talked with the owner tonight. she is the 2nd owner, Automatic, 78,000 miles, has a nice awning (I have the same one on my '76) the side tent is a drive away model but has no floor(Very nice condition! she will not sell the tent separately) the body is fair, several rust bubbles forming around the van, the biggest concern to me is the rust/rot on the lower left side seam above the rocker panel. she is asking $8500 and can be reached at 607 625-2888. the van is a full camper, (NOT a weekender),dark blue w/blue interior, interior is VERY clean. The van is located in Apalachin NY. Apalachin is between Owego and Binghamton NY on NYS Route 17, Exit 66, the van is located at the owners resaurant "Chat-a While" on rt 434 and can be seen from route 17. It is Very easy to get to(take Exit 66 from Rt 17,take right onto Rt 434,drive 3/4 mile, van parked on right hand side). these are origional miles and the owner did say no head gasket work has been done on this van. runs/drives great. Please forward this if you can so interested parties can contact the seller. I told her I spread the news it was for sale.

Thanks,

Joe Ash '76 Westy Apalachin NY

----- Original Message ----- From: Joel Cort To: jash1@stny.rr.com Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 7:55 PM Subject: Fwd: Re: FS 90' Westy in Finger Lake Region of NY

Joe, I've started something here and so of the Vanagon list members are interested.

Can you provide the mileage and asking price, as well as the phone number of the person selling this van.

thanks, joel

vw4x4@fyi.net wrote: Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:05:37 -0400 From: vw4x4@fyi.net To: Joel Cort Subject: Re: FS 90' Westy in Finger Lake Region of NY

Joel, COuld you get the milage, and the asking price? Thanks Eric

Joel Cort wrote:

Forwarding a message that came to me. Contact Joe not me.From: Joseph Ash [mailto:jash1@stny.rr.com]If anyone you know may be interested, a blue 90' Westy just went up for sale in my neighborhood, auto,alloys,awning,and side tent included. body is fair with some seam rust on the lower drivers side under the outlets.I can get the phone # if anyone you know is interested.Joe Ash1976 Westy deluxe, Sage Green---------------------------------Do you Yahoo!?Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software