Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 4 Sep 2003 09:57:16 -0500
From:         Grant Braddish <braddish@MAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Just called VW- Camper discontinued in U.S., Canada

They are huge. If you have ever seen a 4x4 Federal Express van that you are looking at a smaller Sportsmobile. We camped with friends who had a Sportsmobile for about 6 mos. (they had a 3rd child, sold the Westy Syncro and thought a 4x4 Sportsmobile would be the answer). It dwarfed my Westy. Our friends sold the rig after camping in it 3 times since it was so big and the layout was very tight for 2 adults and 3 small children. The Sportsmobile is a RV wannabe with a TV/VCR, microwave, etc. crammed into a full size van. Not particularly camper friendly, but then again any Ford dealership is happy to work on it!

----- Original Message ----- From: Bill Marshall <Willolyn99@AOL.COM> Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 10:40:01 EDT To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: Just called VW- Camper discontinued in U.S., Canada

-- __________________________________________________________ Sign-up for your own personalized E-mail at Mail.com http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

CareerBuilder.com has over 400,000 jobs. Be smarter about your job search http://corp.mail.com/careers